How to Freely Convert Thunderbird Mailbox to Outlook PST?
MBOX is a popular file format for storing email messages that are supported by many email clients, including Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Opera, Entourage, and Pocomail. However, in recent years, an increasing number of businesses have begun to migrate to Microsoft Outlook, which offers a wide range of useful functions. Because Outlook does not support the MBOX format, SMBs and organizations who want to transition from MBOX-based email clients to Outlook have a requirement to convert Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook PST.
What is the Best Way to Convert MBOX to PST for Free?
The MBOX to PST conversion process differs depending on the email client. As a result, we’ve covered the conversion procedures for a few common email clients in this piece for the sake of simplicity.
Note: Manually converting an MBOX file to PST format necessitates a high level of technical understanding. Even a single blunder can result in data loss, and the integrity of your mailbox’s data may be jeopardized. Without any technical experience use MBOX to PST converter to convert an MBOX email client file to an Outlook importable PST file while retaining data integrity.
Apple Mail is a program that allows you to send
Follow these procedures to convert Apple Mail MBOX to PST:
Step 1: Convert Apple Mail to MBOX format.
- Select the mailbox folders you want to convert to PST in Apple Mail.
- Select Mailbox and then Export Mailbox from the drop-down menu.
- Click Choose after selecting the folder where you wish to save the MBOX file.
Step 2: Open Eudora and import the MBOX file.
Install the Eudora software on your Windows machine, and then copy the MBOX file to it.
- .mbox should be renamed to.mbx.
- Place the renamed MBOX file (.mbx) in the following directory:
- Application DataQualcommEudora C:Documents and SettingsApplication DataQualcommEudora
- To customize the .mbx file for Eudora, open it in Eudora and double-click it.
- Eudora, get out of here.
Step 3: Open Outlook and import the.mbx file.
- On your Windows computer, open Outlook.
- Go to the File tab. Select Import and Export after selecting Open & Export. The Import and Export Wizard will launch as a result of this.
- Next, select Import Internet Mail and Addresses. This will launch the Outlook Import Tool.
- 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, Eudora (Pro and Light)
After that, make sure the Import Mail checkbox is selected, and then click Next.
To import the.mbx file, choose the location of the Eudora mail folder and click OK.
What is the Best Method for Converting MBOX to PST?
Manual MBOX to PST conversion procedures are frequently overly difficult and dangerous. As a result, you can use a free Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook PST Converter for MBOX for a safer and faster-converting process.
You may simply move mailboxes to an existing profile or a newly created PST with Stellar Converter for MBOX in just three steps: Select, Convert, and Save.
You can use the manual methods suggested on this page to convert MBOX to PST for free. Manually converting an MBOX file to a PST file, on the other hand, requires a series of technical steps that are both time-consuming and difficult to complete. For a safer and faster-converting process, you can use a specialized Thunderbird mailbox to Outlook PST converter software like Datahelp MBOX to PST converter.
Read more: How to Promote Business through Facebook