Facebook is a very popular social media platform with a large user base. It is well-known for its exceptional features and solutions for “how to schedule a post on my Facebook Page.” This will show you how to recover your Facebook account if it has been hacked. Changing your password is the simplest way to accomplish this. If you are unable to change your password, you may notify Facebook that your account has been hacked.
Resetting a Mobile Device’s Password
- Begin by visiting Facebook. You’re looking for the dark-blue app with the white “f” on it. This will take you to the login page if you’ve been kicked out of your account.
- Need Help? should be selected. This link is located beneath the email address and password boxes. There will be a menu available.
- If you see Forgot Password? on this page, skip this step.
- From the drop-down menu, select Forgot Password? It is available on the menu. By clicking here, you’ll be taken to Facebook’s password reset page.
- Please provide your email address or phone number. Fill in the text box at the top of the page with the email address or phone number you use to log into your Facebook account.
- If you never added your phone number to Facebook, you’ll have to use your email.
- Click the Search button. A blue button is located beneath the text box. As a result of this, your Facebook account should be visible.
- Select a method for regaining account access. Select one of the account recovery options at the top of the page:
Email – Facebook will send a password reset code to the email address associated with your Facebook account.
Read more: 7 tech terms you’ll hear a lot in 2022
Facebook will text a reset code to the phone number associated with your Facebook profile.
- Tap the Continue button to proceed. A dark-blue button is located beneath the account recovery options. If you do this, Meta will send you a code via email or text.
- Obtain your account’s code. This step will differ depending on the method of reset you select:
- Email – Open your email inbox, look for a Facebook message, and copy the six-digit code in the subject line.
- SMS – Check your phone’s messages for a new message from a five- or six-digit phone number, as well as the six-digit code contained in the text message.
- Please type in the code. Then, in the “Enter your six-digit code” text box, enter the six-digit code from the email or text.
- If you don’t enter the code within a few minutes of receiving it, it will become invalid.
- To obtain a new code, select the Resend Code option.
- Tap the Continue button to proceed. It’s just below the text box. This will send your code to the next page and take you there.
- Look for a new message from a five- or six-digit phone number, as well as the six-digit code in the text message, in your phone’s messages.
Above is a brief overview and solution for “How to Recover My Hacked Facebook Account.” You can read this blog by following the steps to determining the answer to difficult questions.
Read more: Facebook Changes Its Name to Meta